5.28.2011

One Month

My goal is to post photos and stats for each month, to chart her growth. E. is actually more like 1.5 months now, but I started this blog late. We had her 1 month checkup on Thursday, and she weighed in at 15.1 lbs, which put her off the charts (100+ percentile) for weight, and she measured 23 3/4in. which put her in the 98th percentile for height! Not surprising, since both C. and I are tall and were pretty big babies, too. She can hold her head on her own really well, and this month she has started smiling (real smiles, not just gas) and cooing, which I absolutely love! She has also been sleeping
through the night for a few weeks (don't hate me!), although I suspect it is partly because we swaddle her for bed every night with the Halo Sleep Sack, and give her a bottle of formula right before bed (I've read that formula keeps a baby fuller longer than breast milk). So, whether she is sleeping through the night on her own accord, or with a little help from the above mentioned methods....I don't care! I love it! All in all this has been a pretty good month, and I love seeing her personality start to come out. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment