12.23.2011

8 Months

8 months. Wow.

I don't have any official stats this month... heck, I don't even have un-official ones. All I know is that she's big. And tall.

E. started crawling in her 7th month, much to her utter delight (freedom!), but after a few weeks of that, she decided that was no longer good enough. She pulls herself up on every object that she can - and lots of objects that she shouldn't.

Along with her newfound mobility has come a new set of challenges - for me. It is amazing (and unsettling) how fast a baby can crawl. And what you will turn around to find that baby getting into. Today it was chewing on the cord of the vacuum while I was vacuuming. And trying to eat paper, lint, and a dead bug off the floor. Oh, and trying to chew on the toilet plunger. AAAHHH!

I'm totally going to be gray by the time I'm 35.

I remember someone telling me, "8 months is a fun month. They really start getting a personality then." Boy do they ever. It is sooo funny to watch her crack up when the cat runs around the room. It is sooo NOT funny when she gets pissed about something.

But seriously, overall she is a pretty happy-go-lucky little girl. Just don't tell her 'No'. :)

Ready for Christmas!

Practicing her stance

Love. Love. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment