3.02.2012

10 Months



E and her favorite toy -the TV remote

This month has been a fun month for us...E took her first steps! We were over and Gma & Gpa N's house, and E was playing with Gma, and Gma held out a toy for her and she took about 3 steps towards Gma before falling over! We all cheered and clapped, and she lit up like a Christmas tree :) She then proceeded to take a few more steps that day, but in the days following, she seemed a little unsure of herself and resorted back to crawling around. Then, about a week later, she started taking a few steps here and there, and since then she has just taken off with walking! It's amazing how fast she went from a few steps to toddling all over the house. It's hilarious watching her walk around the house, because she walks with a wide stance, her legs spread apart, like she just got off a horse.

I'm super excited that she is walking; that means as soon as the weather warms up we can go outside in the yard and she can explore on her own. This spring and summer are going to be lots of fun!

I'm going to have to cut this post short; E just walked by and I smell a diaper that needs changing... boy do I miss the breast milk-only diapers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment