Our next summer adventure was a trip to the State Fair. This has also been a tradition with my family. Every year that I can remember, we spent a whole day walking around the fairgrounds, looking at all the exhibits and animals, eating tons of "fair food", and begging our parents to buy us a toy from one of the many vendors. We would get to pick out a State Fair t-shirt, and I would always look forward to the pony rides. I hope E. enjoys the fair in the years to come as much as I did growing up!
Rockin' the shades (they lasted about two minutes)
On a side note, I have never seen so many "Insert Food Here"- On A Stick. There was: Pie on a Stick, Snickers Bar on a Stick, Chocolate Covered Bacon on a Stick (ew!), Deep Fried Cream Cheese on a Stick, Spaghetti and Meatballs on a Stick (don't even ask me how), to name a few...what will they come up with next?!
My best friend from college is the lead singer of a band called Ashland Slate, they played on Saturday night at the fair....maybe you saw them? Wish we could have made it to the fair, I've only been there once. Looks like E definitely had a good time. Love the shades!
ReplyDelete